Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Java (Day 2 : Kampung Daun & Bandung)

It has been a long day. After leaving the villa which we put up for our first night, we went to Tangkuban Parahu and Ciater. Before checking into our rooms in Bandung, I suggested to the group to have dinner at a favorite place of mine, Kampung Daun, located in Lembang area.

Kampung Daun:
I was there 1 year ago, and could barely remember the way there. Nevertheless, I managed to show the guys the way...We arrived just before sunset. This time, I've brought my tripod with me so that I could take night shots of the place. The food is good...and the place is cosy...so romantic.

Here's the link to the place :
http://kampungdaun.net/




Nite #2 : Bandung:
It was 9pm, when we finally reached the place where we are going to stay tonite. Tonite, we're staying at Wisma Gandapura, Jalan R.E. Martadinata, Bandung. It's quite cosy...but I guess, most importantly, it's clean. It has all the basic necessities. The room is big enough for 2 single beds. I miss the aircond...but I don't mind the fan...After all, I'm just too tired to think too much of it. Well, tomorrow will be a longer day as we'll be leaving for Jogjakarta. I'd better head to bed soon.

No comments: